Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Story Of Maxwell's Sport Day(19/2/2009).....Coming Soon.

Well, I think most of us have experienced this 2 miserable days of sport or some of them only experienced 1 day. Whatever it is, in this 2 miserable days, many things happened but nothing specific and it was already mention by MaxPotential, so I don't think I need to repost about what happened.

Okay, start to the main idea, I am sure most of you want to know what kind of disaster will happen next during the Sports Day in 19/2/2009, Thursday, since something did already happen in our 1st day of sports. This may be a bad omen, but I really don't care because only you all need to care especially those athletes. So let's us witness what will happen for the next Thursday.... I will stay 100% to reconoitre the situation and enviroment in the Stadium and create a whole fun story for all to read....

So COMING SOON......Story Of Maxwell's Sport Day writen by The Joker will release on ??/2/2009(sorry can't confirm the date because it require time to mix the story with nonsense)...The Laughter will reborn .. don't miss out..

No comments:

Post a Comment