Wednesday, November 19, 2008

storyofmaxwell NEWS!

Yeah, like what D-esperate had said earlier, better use a nickname. Cause I'm sure  you're eventually gonna flame a teacher on this blog or something, and you don't want them to be coming after your arses the next day in school, then I recommend using a nickname =) (phew! long sentence! =P)

Eventhough they might be able to recogonise you by your writing style, just try to be smart, okay? Try being another person in this blog. Try NOT to be yourselves! =P I know that sounds crazy, but Maxwell has already driven us crazy, not? So lets ride on this wave of change (obama =P) to the next generation of MAXWELLIANS!!

Erm, oh, feel free to say whatever you want on this blog. Total freedom of speech. =) I do not restrict at all, but your posts will have to comply with the federation law though. I don't want no ISA coming up my arse (neither do you I suppose). So be wise with your choice of words and topics. Write freely, but with caution. If posts are found to be offensive, no worries. No deleting posts in this blog. =P What's out is out. =)

Erm, as for the teachers knowing about this blog. Don't worry. LET THEM KNOW! That's partly the main reason this blog came into existence! We want our voices to be heard (of course, we would be no fight for them when faced face-to-face)! I'd also encourage teachers to be part of this blog! 

Students, let your teachers know (those tech savvy ones please~) about this blog!! Let them be a part of this mini society! May the spirit of unrestricted conversation carry your spirits up high! 

NOW LEAVE YOUR EMAIL AS A COMMENT IF YOU WANNA JOIN ^^

1 comment:

  1. I WANNA JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna join the Maxwell revolution. terrorofdeath_skeith@hotmail.com is my e-mail^^

    ReplyDelete